Information we collect
- Progress Pilates collects personal information directly from you and various sources in fair and legal ways
- The information we collect about you may include your name, contact information, information about how you use our products and services, and information about your preferences, and demographics.
- Progress Pilates only collects information that is required for or related to, providing products and services, conducting business and better understanding your needs.
How we use Personal Information
- Progress Pilates only uses or discloses your personal information for the reasons it’s collected, for other purposes you consent to, or when it is required or allowed by law.
- We may analyze your information to better understand your needs and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you.
- We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or allowed by law.
- We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
- Progress Pilates will protect your personal information with security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, release, modification or use.
Our Privacy Commitment
Progress Pilates is committed to handling the personal information under our control with care and as set out by the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).